HAVE AN EXCUSED ABSENCE?CONTACT US WITHIN 24 hours
- WHAT DO I WEAR TO PILATES? ANSWER: COMFORTABLE YOGA-TYPE CLOTHES
- SHOES? ANSWER: NO, YOU CAN WEAR SOCKS, PREFERABLY WITH GRIPS
- HOW LONG IS CLASS? ANSWER: 55 MINUTES
- WHAT IF I DON'T COME TO CLASS? ANSWER: YOU WILL BE CHARGED $20
- CAN I COME LATE? ANSWER: YES, IF YOU REALLY NEED TO
- HOW DO I SCHEDULE? ANSWER: ALL GROUP CLASS SCHEDULING IS ONLINE
- WHAT IF I HAVEN'T EXERCISED IN A WHILE? ANSWER: COME ANYWAY! :)
BY ATTENDING CLASSES/PRIVATES YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
We adhere to a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within 24 hours of your session you will be charged $20 regardless of purchased package. If your billing information is not in the system, your account will be suspended until your account is in good standing. Exceptions DO occur, please email us.
Reserve a space to attend class online at www.pilatessouthbay.com
using your email and password or walk into class if you see a space online (be sure to let teacher know you’re a walk-in). Classes are 55 minutes in length.
2 students minimum must be signed up or class will be cancelled. You will be notified that your class was cancelled if you were the only student enrolled.
Monthly Memberships (not packages) are auto-pay, cancellation or changes must be 15 days ahead of next payment.
If you have scheduled a Private and do not show up, after 15 minutes the instructor will leave and you will lose a session.
Pilates South Bay
1300 PCH Downstairs Unit 105 (310)844-2748